Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What not to do in the locker room

Old people in the locker room please put your pants on. Yes I’m very happy that you are so comfortable with yourself that you can walk around naked for hours and do squats (ewwww), but you’re making the rest of us uncomfortable.

I mean I understand that everyone has to get naked in the locker room, that’s fine we all do it. But lady if you had time to put your top on please put the rest of your clothes on. For some reason it’s worse than if you were wearing nothing at all.

Also no one appreciates it when you take off your clothes and then bend over and stick your ass in our face. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Oh and to the mom in there that brought her kid in and then proceeds to go on a lecture about how little worms were going to crawl up through the dirty mat and get into her blood, burrowing through her feet if she didn’t wear shoes, what the hell is wrong with you? The little girl was like 4 years old, and now traumatized for life, I practically jumped on the bench as she was going into really graphic detail.

And what’s with that random chick eating her lunch in the locker room? I mean people are getting naked and you’re enjoying a pb&j? There’s a time and place lady, and this isn’t it. Way to creep out everyone here.

13 comments:

Narm said...

Speak for yourself - I happen to prefer my PB&J with a side of naked grandma.

saratogajean said...

Why ruin a perfectly good pb&j with the steamy, sweaty, pubic-hair ridden grossness that is the locker room?

What is wrong with the world?

Dolce said...

Ew. How about the women who shower and don't close the curtain washing their vag for everyone to see? DISGUSTING!

Cunning_Linguist said...

well now.... there goes my locker room fantasy. Thank you very much.

For sake of my thought process, can you not blog about what happens at slumber parties. I'd like to keep that one intact for a while longer.

LBluca77 said...

pb&j will never the same again.

Rahul said...

At least you don't have to see old balls.

Quattro Chris said...

When I worked at a gym, I had a unfortunate experience that put me in the ladies locker room, a forgotten code to a locker.

I have to say that the ladies side had more disgusting visuals. But I agree with rs27, +2s beat old balls any day.

Colleen said...

narm - you have issues

saratogajean - I know, it was so wrong.

dolce - we have an open shower and I'm just not in to the group shower thingy.

cunning linguist - I'm sorry would it help if I mentioned that the university swim team all showes together there?

lbluca77 - I haven't touched it since.

rs27 - that is true.

comatose chris - see, girls are gross.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

what gym do you go to?i already hate the experience, and you just made it seem that much better.

Moooooog35 said...

Could have been worse.

That lady could have been eating pie.

poison.ivy said...

LMAO!!!! wow..remind me never to go to that gym

Colleen said...

Ms. p - I go to the school gym because I'm cheep.

moooooog - ew

poison.ivy - seriously its got issues.

Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong about what I'm about to say, I'm very much straight, not a lesbian. But I don't mind if young or maybe middle aged women who have nice bodies walk around nude in the locker room. I don't stare. But it doesn't bother me at all providing she has the body to do that with.

But I hate it when really old and saggy or drastically overweight women spend long time periods nude. And my gym has a group shower room with no stalls, just out in the open, and even some of the old or overweight women will shower nude and start up a conversation with you while you shower. I hate to sound mean toward the elderly and overweight. But if a woman is going to prance around naked in the locker room in front of everyone else, then she should at least have a nice body.

Ashley