Sunday, September 07, 2008

I got crabs!

I went to the Giants game on Friday. I love AT&T Park. There are no bad seats, only bad players.

Anyways a friend had been talking up the crab cakes, (and I wanted the excuse to yell “I have crabs” really loud over and over) so we walked all the way around the park to go get some. Come to find out the damn things were $15. I mean I know park food is obscenely priced but come on. But after much bitching I bought one. And that plus a beer and ice cream and it came in a little over an economy car (obviously not a kia those things are pieces of shit).

And I have to admit it was damn tasty, I will never get one ever again but still very good.

And the thing made a complete mess, I had crabs all over me (still isn’t old). So I brushed off all the crabs and accidentally brushed them all onto the guy in front of me. (We were in the front row of our section so he was a little below us, in perfect drop something on the guy position.) I said I was sorry but I felt bad, and I was proud of myself for not telling everyone that I gave that guy crabs, ok I told a few people that. Everyone around me laughed their asses off, but at least I didn’t spill my beer, that would have been worse.

5 comments:

LBluca77 said...

LOL that is hilarious. I would have done the same thing.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

eeeeeeeeeeeew! you ate crabs at the stadium? i cant believe you. man the last game i went to was a 49ers game last year. i bought a clam chowder bread bowl and my drunk friend stuck his whole hand in the middle.

Colleen said...

Ibluca77 - good to know we can both embarrass ourselves

mspuddin - THats just gross, I would have been pissed for wasting $30 on chowder that I could no longer eat.

Rahul said...

Did you get the ice cream helmet? Ice cream helmet rules.

with sprinkles.

Colleen said...

rs27 - no they didn't have that, it made me sad.