Friday, October 03, 2008

Braiiiinz

So today is starting out rather bad.

First off I had to exit my building the back way. Down, what I swear are, decaying stairs down to what can only be described as the bog of eternal stench. It’s like someone took a body rolled it in feces, added both Mexican food and sushi to it and then let it ripen a couple of weeks. I gag a little every time I go down there (I’m pretty sure other people did more than gag down there). Top it off with an impressive amount of used condoms and latex gloves and that’s my back alley. (On a side not I’m not really sure why but latex gloves give me the creeps. I always think whoever is using them has some nefarious plan running around their head.)

Then I have to wear full zombie makeup to work today because I lost a bet to my sadistic boss. (Yes, I would have made him wear it too but that is not the point.) But I don’t have any zombie makeup so I kind of look like a gay zombie because I had to use my own make up and my darker eye shadows apparently all have a shimmer to them. So I’m a kind of disco-esque zombie. And I have to play it straight all day too, so now I just look and sound like a deranged ass. The advertising dept already thinks the editorial dept is a bunch of freaks, glad that I could prove it.

And I meeting my friend downtown for lunch, and yes I will be shuffling through the streets screaming for brains, because that’s just funny.

At least I was able to scare the crap out of one coworker.

9 comments:

Quattro Chris said...

Haha, this is the type of thing that deserves an update. Let us know who your freaked out.

A gay zombie? So like Michael Jackson in "Thriller"?

LBluca77 said...

HAHA. God your work sounds like a blast. The only fun I get to have at work is wearing jeans on Friday.

saratogajean said...

Mmmm, Mexican food and sushi.

Oh wait, latex gloves? Yuck.

Mmmm, brains...

Rahul said...

Please tell me the bet was who can dress like a zombie first?

you totally won.

Dolce said...

Oh my god! And you had to go visit a friend for lunch, wearing zombie make-up. Wow.

And the back stairs to your building reminds me of the women's bathroom at my work.

Minus the condoms and latex gloves. Sick!

Colleen said...

chris - sadly I only got the one guy, I got a few weird looks but that was all.

lbluca77 - we also have "fat fridays" where someone brings in something to make us fat.

saratogajean - it all evens out.

rs27 - sadly no.

dulce - I don't understand how chicks can be so gross in the bathroom, guys yes but girls?

Katie said...

A) you looked PIMP!
B) why did you have to go out the back way?

Heff said...

Yes, I'm kinda curious as to what the bet was that you lost.

So@24 said...

Best post title of the day!

Reminds me of zombies.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaains