Friday, October 10, 2008

Exercising and other lame stuff

Well for the last two months I’ve been working out a lot more. This is the first time since high school that I have actively tried to get in shape. And I’m really proud of myself because I’ve been pretty consistent about it.

When a friend asked why I was all of the sudden so gung ho about getting in shape, after years of a happy sedentary life, I thought about all the answers, wanted to be healthier, sleep better, feel better, but I realized that although I would give those answers out that wasn’t the real reason.

Nope, as a newly (kind of) single gal I want to look good naked.

Yes, I realize that is kind of shallow but there you go. And I do get all those other benefits so that’s a plus.

Yuck … I’m mature.

5 comments:

saratogajean said...

"Making love?" In my house, we call it "doin' the nasty." Or "naughty time."

But then again, we also call my period "girl time" and dinner "stuff your f*cking face time."

LBluca77 said...

If a guy said he wanted to "make love" I would tell him to make his way to the door and never come back, even if that guy was George Clooney.

Quattro Chris said...

Hmm, making love? I don't know about that. I think it is archaic as well.
What about "business time"?
And George Clooney is a sexy beast.

Dolce said...

Include me in your world of shallow because that's the only reason I think about working out. Looking good naked. And i'm married and still care.

Which reminds we I should probably work out if I want to reach those goals. I hate working out.

Heff said...

Does anyone work out for any other reason than to look good naked ? I think not.