Monday, January 05, 2009

Cat fight

I saw the sweetest thing on Saturday night. A friend and I were heading up a rather busy sidewalk in downtown at around 1 a.m., when about 50 feet in front of us rolls a mass of intertwined arms, legs and torsos. Upon closer inspection it did seem to be a group of humans rolled into a tightly knit ball. Well they hit some newspaper racks at the edge of the sidewalk and kind of exploded, in both noise and bodies. At the center of the cacophony was a slender woman in a tiny skirt and four inch heels. It was great, she kept trying to get at someone and random fights kept breaking out between multiple chicks. I wanted to sit and stare and this event all night long, it was so wonderful. I mean these girls were really going at it.

A small part of me thinks that alcohol might have had a small part to play in all this — maybe. One girl did seem to try to walk through a glass window but was sadly stopped by physics. She stared, confused at the bit of glass that stymied her passage to some desired destination.

My friend eventually managed to tear me away (the girls were still going at it when we moved on). But we didn’t end up anywhere better. I mean the guy next to me asked if I wanted him to draw me a picture. No, I don’t want a picture, and now I have to leave the bar because of creepy artist guy.

Oh well at least the fight was good times.

4 comments:

Narm said...

Girls fights are amazing - lots of hair pulling and name calling but no one ever seems to actually get hurt.

Rahul said...

Whoa whoa.

Were they hot?

Colleen said...

Narm - There was some rolling on the ground too.

rs27 - Yes.

moooooooog35 - Sorry, you're right I should have praised your penis as the masterpiece it truly was.

LBluca77 said...

There is nothing like a good fight!