Wednesday, August 17, 2005

First post

After much peer pressure I went ahead and created a blog (it was either this or work), and as implied by the name this is to be forum for discussion regarding literary works, political and social happenings around the world, and other random crap.

There will be nothing of interest posted on this blog at a regular basis, I just like to hear myself talk (even if its in my head), its doubtful that I will be ambitious enough to add links or pictures, and I'm not a real funny rambler, so there's really nothing of substance to this at all. Mainly this is for me to do during work hours so that it sounds like I'm typing and therefore doing work. Because I feel kind of bad, it seems like my coworkers can fill up their days doing "work" while I sit here and fill up my days by trying not to work but trying to look like I am. You'd think I would just go ahead and work because its got to be about the same amount of effort for both tasks, but oh well.

No comments: