Monday, December 08, 2008

Hanging out with other bloggers

Well I hung out with Ms. Puddin on Saturday night and I was highly amused. I was also offered $1,000 to give a blow job so I can definitely say things were interesting. (No, I didn’t take the offer, I’m a lady I’ll have you know. Anyways I’m pretty sure I could have gotten more.)

I swear I was planning on having only a couple of beers and then heading home. But one thing lead to another and I ended up scraping up my palms and bashing up my knees on the sidewalk when the girl who was giving me a piggy back ride took a nose dive. I wasn’t hurt but the other poor girl got a little cut up. Probably didn’t help that I was rolling on the ground laughing.

I was a little sad that there was no fence jumping, and when I left Ms. P’s panties were (I think) still firmly on her ass. But I realize I am just a pathetic drinker who can’t actually keep up with a five-year-old. Well at least I’m a cheap date.

4 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

You're only a cheap date because you didn't take the grand.

Christ, I'D do it for a grand.

I'm not gay - just business savvy.

saratogajean said...

A grand would go a long way this Christmas season...

Mama needs a new camera.

Dolce said...

The cheaper the date, the better. I like that her panties were still on her ass. That's more than I can say for myself.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

That's why I love you, you re a cheap date and you know how to make a decent offer. I'm glad you survived and can vouch that I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP hahaha....anyway, Erin say's you were a trooper and I concur, you hung in there woman!!