Monday, May 01, 2006

Really?

OK so when did master/slave contracts become normal? I was reading The Smoking Gun and yet again theres another story about about some sado masochism sex contract gone bad. Its always so sad too because you think that if these two love birds can't make it who can? But anyways this contract looks like its some form letter downloaded off the internet. I'm pretty liberal but that still grosses me out, not that I'm judging (I totally am, sorry). And who thought to post form letters? Was there one guy out there who was just like "All these contracts that I've been filling out totally blow, I'll write up my own and everyone will use it and finally there will be peace in the master/sex slave world!" And its been in the news so often, there must be thousands of people out there just like me who are so intensely disturbed by these news stories that they too feel the need to go find more stories that disturb and disgust them.

No comments: