Saturday, February 02, 2008

The pain of a used car

The day after I got my car the engine light went on. THE DAY AFTER I BOUGHT IT! And of course I bought it "as is" so I am shit out of luck. But it still drives ok so I am ignoring it for now (I know I'm a freakin genius), until something catastrophic happens or until I have a real job to pay for stuff.

I took another non-paid writing thing with a weekly paper. And I went to a staff meeting and everyone there seemed to be over 80. How they are still able to get around is kind of beyond me. They could barely hear each other with out screaming "WHAT? What did he say?" Every five minutes I don't see how they are able to hold coherent interviews at all. But I figured why not I need to get more writing in anyways and I love ramen so i don't actually need money anyways.

Well I am off to the dealership to try and beg and plead for them to fix my car for free (I'm sure that will work well, since I'm trying to talk to a used car dealer), wish me luck.

3 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

SOunds like a dream job. I already have experience in the deaf department. Growing up I don’t know if my mother couldn’t hear us for real, for real or she had what I like to call selective hearing.

If you don’t go and get that damn light fixed, Gheezus woman! What is wrong w you? Oh I know, all you eat is ramen.

Colleen said...

Hey I throw in Nutter Butters too, they are made with real peanut butter after all.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

yeah and let me guess kraft singles are REAL cheese too...uh huh...