Sunday, January 06, 2008

Coffee accessories rock

Coming back from the bars last night we started discussing the ins and outs of Diet Coke and Mentos. When one of the guys mentions the amazingness of non-dairy creamer and fire. Now I'm always a fan of anything having to do with fire so on our way home we stopped by the 24 hour Safeway and bought some non-dairy creamer.

In front of our apartment at about 1:30 am (drenched from earlier rain) we stood in a little circle of five people. Then, each of us holding a handful of the nd creamer, one guy holds a lighter and sprinkles the nd creamer on the flame until it catches, when it does everyone else throws their creamer up into the flame creating a damn big fire ball.

It was glorious.

We did it quite a few times, and every time the flame got bigger and bigger. It was great and I plan on pulling this out next time I go camping. I mean who needs eyebrows anyways?

4 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Seriously, you guys have got to get out more...

Colleen said...

You're just jealous that your late nights don't involve mild cases of arson.

Suite B said...

This is my first time stopping by your blog and I must say that I'm really worried about you. Please get the help you needed.

Colleen said...

Suite b - I'm looking into it but sadly my insurance wont seem to cover the help I truly need.